Healthy Smoothie Recipes - Blueberry Mint Smoothie
For best results blend in Ninja Ultima Professional Blender or Ninja Professional Blender
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen or fresh unsweetened blueberries
- 1 Tbsp cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil
- 1 Mint Leaf (optional)
Learn About The Proven Weight Loss System That Only Takes 21 Minutes A Day!!!
Mix milk, mint, and blueberries in blender, blend for approx. 1 minute. Pour into glass and stir in flax see oil.
Lowfat Strawberry Cherry Smoothie
- 1 6 oz container yoplait light(thick and creamy yoqurt) any flavor you prefer, like vanilla, raspberry or strawberry)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
Chocolate Blueberry Smoothie
1 cup frozen blueberries
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
1 cup Low Fat milk (of your choice)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 dash ground cinnamon
1 dash ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons maple syrup (or agave)
Blend all ingredients and garnish with blueberries. Yummo!
Very Berry Blueberry Love Smoothies
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Optional - 1 tsp Honey
Blend until smooth and garnish with blueberries in a cute heart shape.