Delicious Blueberry Chocolate Smoothie

chocolate blueberry smoothies

Whats better than being able to drink or eat something that is both healthy and tasty?! Nothing if you ask me! I absolutely love this blueberry chocolate smoothie recipe. Just another recipe that I have added to my arsenal or healthy smoothies. I often drink smoothies for breakfast or as an early morning snack. I just can't go back to traditional breakfast items after being turned onto smoothies. I hope you enjoy them also! 


Ingredients :

  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
  • 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
  • 1 cup milk (of your choice)
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 dash ground cinnamon
  • 1 dash ground nutmeg
  • 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or agave)

Directions:


  1. Blend ingredients until they are smooth or to your desired consistency.  If you choose, you can put through a fine mesh strainer, although I don't suggest this because you lose a lot of the fruit fiber.
  2. Garnish with whole blueberries and serve immediately. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie

4 Homemade Detox Water Recipes To Lose Weight

Low Fat Smoothies For Weight Loss